ST. GEORGES MY SCHOOL

By Julia Nyambura Gutu






My school, the school I love.

Raising my voice, I will boldly claim

St. Georges, I am proud of your name.

From you, I will disappoint the prophets of doom.

Whose utterances are filled with gloom.

No school stands taller than St. Georges.

 

My school, where everything in you is perfect

The food is sweet, never mind the kitchen heat

 The environment’s serene, with a splendor effect,

Whose manicured lawns are smoothly pleasant to the eyes.

No school stands taller than St. Georges.


JOIN THE CLUB! 

Comments

  1. Beautiful Julia. My school: wow. No School stands taller than St. Georges Girls school Eldoret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great innovation, capable of going far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SAUTI YANGU MSIKIE

SHUKRANI KWAKO MAMA

MSENA WANGU